Sunday, August 3, 2008

Personal Hobby: Keyholder Collector

A hobby I started after my brother arrived from Singapore and gave me a necklace and a keychain as “pasalubong” [nope, I’m not his favorite po] in July 2006.

Then, my sister-in-law’s sister who came from Hongkong months after I got hold of my first one gave me another key holder as a Ney Year present wrapped in red small box in January 2006. [i wont tell how much bill is folded in there, too hehehe]

The small guitar is a pride of Cebu, Philippines from my Pakner Grace who sent it along with a card on Valentines Day in 2008.

The Scottish flag is from Tired in February 2008 and so does the elephant key holder from his trip in Thailand [and I requested it, it’s not really his idea, hahahaha!] Too bad I should have reminded him earlier while he’s still in Malaysia, eh.

The blue Fino keychain is from Sis Meyie given on February 2008 along with cologne and sweet goodies [I won’t say its chocolates, shhhhh!] during my boarding in her place.

The cute little yellow slipper is from a friend, Stephanie, after their summer family get-away in Rizal Beach, Donsol, Sorsogon on May 2008. Don’t be misled, I haven’t worn it yet, hahahaha!

The orange fishlike key holder is something I bought for myself during our trip to Manila Ocean Park with my two (2) brothers’ family and sister last week of May 2008.

The Canadian flag is part of a gift I got from someone special in Canada together with the chocolates that goes with it which I received last week, 26th of June 2008.

The separate three (3) keyholder picture is from my good friend, Steph in Davao and her daughter MJ. A friend i met in the chatroom for almost a year now.

FOR THESE, I wanna say “THANK YOU” for sharing something tangible with me!

No comments: